I survived Gauntlet

elsie3

Cathlete
Well, since my Hardcore hasn't been shipped yet, I tried Terminator for the first time today. I keep psyching myself out for these toughies, and then they're not as bad as I think they're going to be. I LOVED Gauntlet. It helped that I wrote down everything first so I knew what was coming and what poundage I was going to use. But I actually upped my barbell to 40lbs for legs. I'm scaring myself. Could it be that Cathe has created another Intensity Monster???? Now I can't wait for Hardcore! I'm not as intimidated as I once was.

All of you that have Hardcore, enjoy! And keep posting those comments, please. It helps the rest of us with the wait.:9

Carol F

Way to go, Carol! The Gauntlet is one of my absolute faves. I only do this level of workout once a week, to keep overuse injuries at bay. The Terminator was a great purchase for me:)

I haven't made it that far yet, to get to Terminator or Gauntlet. I did do Imax 2 for the first time today. Loved it!! Fun songs, fun step routines, hard blasts!! I feel soooooo relaxed when I finish.

Thanks for your support, Runninggal. And your advice on preventing overuse injuries is appreciated. It's a good reminder.

Snazzy, you'll be there sooner than you think. I've only had IMAX2 since August. It's amazing how fast these interval workouts kick up your capacity. There's nothing like Cathe workouts!

Carol F

Glad to hear you survived the Gauntlet. This is my favorite of the Terminators. You get some cardio, intervals and circuits all in this one tough workout. Great Job.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.