I survived!!

susieq

Cathlete
Just had to share that I tried MIC for the first time yesterday, and.....I did the whole thing!!!!

Now my question is, Do I EVER have to do it again? I mean, now I know I can do it. I thought I may have to quit during the High impact segment (just seemed like one long interval), but I kept kicking those legs and made it!

I couldn't believe it at the end when Cathe or Bionic Girl said here's your FIRST rest (during intervals). I thought surely we won't do it again. Oh yes did we ever do it again, and again.

When I finished, I thought surely this means I can run a marathon or something.

This just proves to me you don't have to work that long all the time to be able to work that long. Make any sense? What I mean is Cathe's other tapes keep you in really good condition to be able to work longer when you want or need to.

Susan

Shhhhhh! Hush! Stop! I am planning to do MIC in a few minutes. I need encouragement! It is a killer, isn't it? I think MIC makes running seem easy. Marathon? I'll get back to you on that one! It's an exercise in endurance! You are an Amazon! Congratulations!

And, yes, you do have to do it again!

Bobbi http://www.plaudersmilies.de/laugh.gif

OK-OK, I'll do it again!

Maybe when it's not fresh on my mind. Maybe next week.

Bobbi, I'm really not an amazon. Sometimes I feel like a real whimp. But MIC can make you feel like you can do anything.

Have fun with MIC!

Susan

Congrats! Good for you!

I always love reading the I survived threads. I'll tell you what . . . you don't have to do MIC for the next few days, but you may want to give it a try another day when you feel like wonder woman.

Keta. :D

Hi! I've been running since high school (12 yrs) and MIC totally kicks my butt every time! It is super-tough! I can get through every other cathe cardio tape but with MIC I have to stop several times to bring my heart rate down a bit and drink huge amounts of water! But what an awesome feeling I get afterwards -mainly because I'm so happy it's OVER! I also like the kicks in the high impact section - I feel like the cheerleader I never was! :) Good luck and enjoy!

My first post here, but this is my FAV workout! Oh those lunges over the step! I always take a break between the hi-lo and step sections....just a tiny one for some water. I hope Cathe considers making MIC 2 (and 3 and 4!) someday :)

Marnie, you're not alone. I too have to take breaks because my heart rate gets way up there, and I'm in need of H2O. You know, maybe I should try to do it after a 2 day rest period and see how I do.

Susan, excellent job, you go girl! I'm happy you liked it too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.