I only have 30 minutes

JessicaJoy

I have a baby under a year and really only have 30 minutes each day to work out. Can anyone reccommend any of Cathe's tapes that can be broken up into 30 minute segments? I have MIS and I think that can be divided into 2 segments. Does anyone know of any others? I would so appreciate any help! I really want to keep working out but am getting frustrated by the time constraints. Thank you so much!! ~Jessica

I think that you would really enjoy the Cross Train Express series for mix and match purposes. You did not say whether your goals are cardio vs. strength training, but in the Express series, the cardio segments are less than 30 minutes. Usually most of the workouts are around an hour when you include the body part worked for that day. I have really enjoyed using the Cross Train Express series in a mix and match format, especially for shorter cardio sections. As to strength training, it seems that Pure Strength may be difficult to break up into 30 minutes sessions. I can't think of much there...maybe someone else has an idea..

Good luck
Sandra

I also think the XPRESS series would be good. If you have a DVD player, they are perfect as the DVD has a couple of extra sections that are the upper body workouts only and the abs workouts only. You could do the cardio in 30 minute segments and then do leaner legs one day and the upper body workouts on other days.

The CTX series would give you lots of variety and you could certainly break them up to fit your needs. BodyMax also breaks nicely into 3 segments, each about 30 minutes long. MIC will break into two. And like Bayougal said, MIS breaks up into two easily also. I can't think of anything else that will work for you.

Hi Jessica. I also have two children under 16 months and finding time to workout is hard!!!! I really enjoy the Pure Strength series that are broken down to 3 tapes of Chest/Shoulders/triceps, Legs and Abs, Back/Biceps and Abs. I usually skip the warm-up as I make sure I get one with the kids before I start. As soon as I put them down I run like a mad women to start my workout and then do a cool down with the kids. The only tape that is tough to fit in is the leg one, but I skip the floor work and fast forward to the ab section. Hope this helps:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.