Bodyblast2
Low impact circuit
4 day split.

I was wondering about the premixes on the following:
KPC
BootCamp
IMax 2 & 3
Cardio kicks

I love kickboxing and I love the bootcamp style workouts too.
So any opinions on these would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Rachel

I have:
Drill max
Kickmax
Bodyblast2
Low impact circuit
4 day split.

I was wondering about the premixes on the following:
KPC
BootCamp
IMax 2 & 3
Cardio kicks

I love kickboxing and I love the bootcamp style workouts too.
So any opinions on these would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Rachel

With KPC, the premixes are largely (possibly totally) comprised of KPC (floor cardio) and Legs & Glutes, which is for leg conditioning using weights (including handweights, ankle weights and possibly barbell) (I think; I haven't visited the premixes on that disc for a long time). (I like parentheses.) Thus you get more leg conditioning workouts as opposed to strictly cardio.

With Boot Camp, there are premixes that incorporate the cardio only, cardio and leg drills, cardio, legs and upper body, and others; there is also a core only premix. There are also premixes that incorporate the other workout Muscle Endurance, which is another weighted non-cardio workout.

With I-Max 2, there are premixes that include sections of the mid-range-intensity intervals and blasts, as well as a blast-only premix (that includes recovery cycles), and this is a step-based cardio routine. There are also premixes that incorporate the other workout Cardio & Weights; some of these premixes are cardio only and others incorporate the weighted resistance cycles (Cardio & Weights is a step-based circuit workout).

I-Max 3 has a blast-only premix, a mid-range-intensity interval-only premix, and others (I forget which others; I usually only do the blast-only premix on that one). A step-interval workout, it has no other workout on the disc.

There are no real premixes on the Cardio Kicks (Cathe's first foray into kickboxing) disc, although there is another delicious workout on that one, Circuit Max, which is a full-blown high-intensity circuit workout incorporating hi/lo, floor kickbox, step-kickbox and traditional step interspersed with weighted resistance cycles. (An aside: Circuit Max is one of my alltime fave workouts ever. EVER.) This disc is not nearly as finely chaptered as Cathe's later productions, but is still awesome.

If it's cardio that you wish to focus on for your purchase at this time, I think the I-max 2 / Cardio & Weights, I-Max 3, and/or Cardio Kicks - Circuit Max disc. Probably the Cardio Kicks / Circuit Max disc for its kickbox offerings, although don't discount the floor and step on Circuit Max!

HTH -

A-Jock

There are no real premixes on the Cardio Kicks (Cathe's first foray into kickboxing) disc, although there is another delicious workout on that one, Circuit Max, which is a full-blown high-intensity circuit workout incorporating hi/lo, floor kickbox, step-kickbox and traditional step interspersed with weighted resistance cycles. (An aside: Circuit Max is one of my alltime fave workouts ever. EVER.) This disc is not nearly as finely chaptered as Cathe's later productions, but is still awesome.

If it's cardio that you wish to focus on for your purchase at this time, I think the I-max 2 / Cardio & Weights, I-Max 3, and/or Cardio Kicks - Circuit Max disc. Probably the Cardio Kicks / Circuit Max disc for its kickbox offerings, although don't discount the floor and step on Circuit Max!

HTH -

A-Jock

Gee, thanks for helping me spend more money, A-Jock! :rolleyes: Seriously, your comments about Cardio Kicks/Circuit Max made me check out the previews. They both look like my kind of cardio. High energy, but not too "steppy". I'm in the same boat as Rachel. Looking for some new cardio to supplement my STS. Thanks again!! :)

Thanks so much A-Jock.
You did the best description of all the ones I asked about. I think Cathe should hire you for pr.;)
With it being tax time and money being tight I want to get the most bang for my buck if you know what I mean. Since I have sts I don't need to waste alot of money right now on more weight training dvds. Thanks alot for your help.
Rachel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.