I love, love, love Low Impact Series!

hopefull

Cathlete
I haven't posted on this forum for years, but I have to tell you that this workout series is amazing. I am rapidly approaching 50, just months short of a half century, yikes! I've been doing Cathe's workouts for at least a decade. I love them, but I've been struggling with joint issues lately. Just part of aging I think. The first time I did one of these workouts I felt so energized. My muscles hurt the next day, that good kind of hurt that says you accomplished something, but not my joints. It's not just because of the low impact. It's the range of movement in these work outs! The movements are big and fluid. They really helped loosen up my joints and improved my range of movement. I purchased 3 of them, but think I will be going ahead and getting the rest. The length is great too. You can make them as long or short as you want.

I agree--it's a fantastic series. Low impact does not mean low intensity. These workouts can really get the heart rate up. And I love the gliding discs.

I agree! It was such a great series !! I'll be using them for years to come I think. I hope she does another lol.

Which 3 workouts did you purchase, Hopefull? I too like the Low Impact Series (I'm no longer icing my knees now that I have this series). If you don't already have Cardio Supersets, Afterburn, and Athletic Training, those are my favorites (in that order). The 20-minute bonus segment (requires the step) on Cardio Supersets (also on the Low Impact Challenge disk) is my favorite part of the entire series. I add it onto other workouts when I have extra time and energy.

I agree with everyone on how effective and enjoyable this series is! I especially love Afterburn and Athletic Training! Total Body Trisets is a very challenging weight workout. I like the Total Body Express premix on that one when I'm strapped for time. I take Slide 'n Glide with me when I travel...keeps me energized! And don't you all just LOVE the guitar music in the stretch segment of Cardio Super Sets???!!!!

Love Low Impact Series

Ditto Hopeful. I haven't been on these forums for almost 6 years. Just started doing Cathe's workouts again after a 6 year hiatus. I'm so glad she made this series. It's perfect for me. My favorite so far is the Athletic Training.

Looking forward to the Xtrain series as well.

Feels good to be back :)

I love the bonus step on Cardio SS. That premix is great! Nothing gives me LB DOMS like the lower body trisets with those dixie cups! Great dvd too. Wonderful series!

Got to agree with everyone here. I think this is the best series Cathe has ever done. It's got everything in it - I like mixing it up with tough sweating on AB and AT, and then taking it down a bit with TB (and still hurting) then relaxing with yoga. Can't be beaten :D.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.