I LOVE LO MAX!!!

momto2bratz

Cathlete
The music is amazing!! My legs are on FIRE!!! I love the choreography and the intervals are pretty tough on the legs. I like having a low impact workout to compliment the other cardio in this series. The choreography reminded me a little of Christi's Totally Cool Step. The workout was a lot tougher in intensity though. Great job Cathe!!

Aila

Really? the coreography is tougher than christie's? cool! i like her moves! i just can't stand her! i have to get this one! thanks for sharing!!

jes:D

It reminded of Christi's Totally Cool Step in some places and I saw some of Step,Jump and Pump in there too. I must add that I only did the first premix, which is Interval 1-4. I had already done Kick,Punch and Crunch this morning....then here comes the UPS man...and the next thing I know, I am at it again! My legs will hate me in the AM!

This workout is fun. Good music and the girls look like they are having a lot of fun!

I am ready for more...more...

I absolutely LOVE Lo Max! I thought it would be easy -- WRONG!

The music is awesome, the choreography is fun, and I can't speak highly enough about this workout!

It is one of Cathe's best to-date.

But I am AFRAID of IMAX 3!!!!

Me too! I can't believe I was hesitating whether to get this one or not! Now I don't know how I've managed without it (and I only did it once so far!!!;))

It is absolutely fantastic! Fun, and it gives you a nice lower body workout at the same time.

Great job, Cathe!!!

MariaS

I did this one this morning, too. I really enjoyed it! I did it on the 6" step, and didn't find it overly exhausting. I am pretty sure the 8" step will take it to a very challenging level. I really liked the fact that this workout works you hard, but is so kind to the joints. And I also thought some of the choreography was reminiscent of Christi Taylor. Maybe Cathe and Christi are colleague/friends? Christi has stated on her website that she enjoys doing Cathe's interval workouts, so perhaps they learn from each other? Anyhoo, great workout! I will be using it a lot!

Sandra

I did this one this morning and I loved it, my new favorite. I hope Cathe does more like these in the future. My thighs were feeling the burn, most definitely. I did this on the step only, with no risers and it felt great. I'll try it with two risers next time.:7

Did LO MAX last night! Have some serious DOMS in my legs today (which I just LOVE!). Probably didn't help that I'm coming off a one-week lay off (vacation) and have a desk job! This one's a "keeper"!
~ Kim

I have read all the posts on LO MAX.
Sounds fun. But, I am new to Cathe and finally ordered the basic step and Body Fusion. I have mastered the basic step, but still working on the Body Fusion, is Lo Max duable for a beginner? Are there complicated moves in it?
THANKS.
Marsha

The step choreography can be a little tricky, but Cathe does go over it several times. The interval blasts are not complicated but they do work your legs (side squats, lunges off the step, speed-skaters to name a few).

After kick Max yesterday I went ahead and did Low Max today. They go well together back to back. It is kind of remind me of freestyle training in that they are two very different workouts that exhaust legs.

It has a uniques approach to cardio intensity with out impact. It will have many uses in my rotations.
Cathe you must do a sequel to Low Max!
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

I agree...this is a real butt and leg burner. I loved the music...I just wish I could hear the music better! I have only done Low Max and Muscle Max but I have a feeling Low Max will end up being one of my faves in this series!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.