I LOST my Cathe DVDs! :(

Ananda

I started collecting Cathe DVDs when I was in high school. I didn't have a huge collection, but I had Body Max 2, Butts and Guts, HiiT, and 4DS, and I loved them so much!

Those DVDs were put into a box most of the time when I was at college, because I had a free gym membership to my college's gym, which was right in my backyard and state of the art. Now I've graduated and have moved from apartment to apartment to apartment, both my membership and my DVDs are gone. :(

I want to continue to workout, and Cathe is my favorite at home trainer, so I need to rebuild my collection. When my tax return comes in, I'm going to begin stocking up and I was wondering if people could advise me on what DVDs to get. :) I'm very happy to hear your suggestions!

I was thinking about starting with Butts and Guts again, and then getting Intensity and X10, which would both be new to me. All have lots of premixes and the second two seem to have a good deal of cardio and strength, which is what I'm looking for; I want to improve my aerobic endurance while toning the muscles all over my body.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

THANKS! :) :D

If you're looking for pre-mixes and bonus segments, Xtrain has a whole bunch. I agree w/ your first choices to get and I would add To the max, Crossfire, Circuit blast etc. Anything that has cardio AND weights.

Don't forget to check Cathes "Deal of the day". Between the "deal of the day" and Cathes' "Black friday" specials, I stocked my library. It took some time but it's worth it!

Imax2, definitely XTrain, 4Day Split is good, (great premixes) Low Impact Series. Those are a few off the top of my head. Anything you get is going to be good. Cathe has no losers. Good luck!!!

Gosh, how can a person recommend just a few! The bigger my Cathe collection got the more I had to have. :eek::eek: IMO you can't go wrong with any of Cathe's DVDs. Sorry, I guess that wasn't helpful at all. :rolleyes::D

Yes, the low intensity series! You might like Afterburn, Athletic traning and Cardio supersets. All awesome! I agree completely that its hard to pick just a few.......its Cathe!!!:eek:

Hardcore extreme - 3 workouts
4 day split- 4 workouts
Terminator- 3 workouts

All with cardio and weights. Let us know what you get!

Hi guys! Thank you all for the recommendations! :)

I checked out the Low Impact series like you suggested, and I am thinking about getting AfterBurn as tlc mentioned, and also one of the yoga programs. I am leaning toward Yoga Max over Yoga Relax. I would rather focus on improving my flexibility and strength, so Yoga Max seems better. Is it a good one to get, do you think?

I am also wanting to replenish my old stock by getting Butts & Guts (for everyone's favorite problem areas), Body Max 2, and 4DS because it is so versatile and I think is more intermediate than advanced like B&G and BM2. And I'd like that variety, especially since I am also planning to get X10 and Intensity as I mentioned earlier, both of which also seem pretty hardcore. X10 seems to be the thing to do lately, and I really like the audio options and a lot of the moves in the preview look new to me. I'm also thinking Intensity because it has mixed styles.

What do you think? :) Since that's 7 items, it's a 30% discount this April, and Body Max 2 is a daily deal today, I think I'm getting a pretty good bang for my buck here...

Go for it! You obviously have good taste! I got Intensity a few months ago and love it! I think you'll be very pleased with your choices. Create a wish list on Cathes website and check the daily deals!

If you like B&G you should also consider Lower Body Blast, it has cardio, toning and Barre.. I actually prefer this over B&G.
My favorite w/o are: afterburn, cardio supersewts and X10. All are amazing w/o with little dread factor.

Not sure if you have any interest in Step, but I have re-fallen in love with Athletic Step and I am really enjoying Party Rockin' Step 2.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.