highest calorie burn Dvd??

A

amanda12485

does anyone have an estimate on what DVD is the highest calorie calorie burning that Cathe has? I know everyone burns different calorie amounts but just an opinion.

Are you talking about just a cardio (step) workout or a circuit workout?

For me, Imax 3 is the biggest burner for her step DVDs.

For circuits - any of the 3 circuits on the Terminator DVD are great.

Heather

does anyone have an estimate on what DVD is the highest calorie calorie burning that Cathe has? I know everyone burns different calorie amounts but just an opinion.

any of her workouts step or circuit- what were your actual calorie burns for them? MIC? Step Blast? Drill Max? i don't have a heart rate monitor and am trying to see about what others burn during interval and circuit workouts of cathe's

Mine vary a lot. I think it depends on sleep, hydration, etc. These were all done with 2 risers (so 8" step) or high step if that was part of the circuit.

SB - between 480 and 530
Imax 2 - 504
Imax 3 - 505
Cardio Fusion - 517 - 530

Circuits:
Viper - 80 min 723
Gauntlet - 71 mins 601
BM2 97 mins - 636

Hope that helps some. I don't know what what your height and weight are, so yours may be somewhat different. I am really petite so mine always seem so much lower than what others post. But maybe it'll give you a very general idea at least!!

Heather

do you use a heart rate monitor? what is a good one to get if you do?

I have a Polar F4. It gives you:

Time of Workout
Amount of time in target heart rate zone
Average heartrate
Maximum Heartrate
Calories Burned

This one works fine for me.

Marcy

It seems to me some of the higher calorie burners are any of the workouts ont The Terminator DVD. I did Imax Xtreme last night and burned 792 calories. Talk about sweat.

For me the highest burning muscle dvd is Muscle Max; Muscle Endurance is a close second.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.