Help! I want the 43 pack!

Well, none of us are going to keep you from doing that. Better post somwhere else!

If you don't have ANY Cathe vids, the BIG ONE is the way to go. I'll take that to my grave.:)

I just Basic Step + Body Fusion, and did it today for the first time. I'm hooked! I'm fit enough for more intensity....bring it on! If only my wallet were as fit... LOL

Take the plunge so we can all experience the joy of spending vicariously through you! Oh what fun that would be! I would join you but I already own them all! :) :) hehehehe!

Jo

RESISTANCE

IS

FUTILE . . .

a-jock

(btw, before I opened this thread I thought it had something to do with a new freak abdominal routine)

I did it a year ago(40 pack)!! I sold all of my Cathe VHS to help the funding..lol. I was in the process of converting all of my other workouts from vhs to dvd too. Gotta love Ebay!! Although I sold a few of the earlier Cathe dvd's from the pack, I was very happy with that purchase. Cathe is addicting & eventually you are going to end up with them anyway. I am not a good influence:p !! Have fun with them if you do get them all!!

Aila:)

I say go for it if you can afford it right now. But, if will go on your credit card, it may not be so much of a saving. It would be really difficult to make use of them all at once, so it may be better to choose a few at a time. Then again, having them all to preview would be really good fun! Just my thoughts :) :)

>I say go for it if you can afford it right now. But, if will
>go on your credit card, it may not be so much of a saving. It
>would be really difficult to make use of them all at once, so
>it may be better to choose a few at a time. Then again, having
>them all to preview would be really good fun! Just my thoughts
>:) :)

Ah! The voice of reason, crying out in the wilderness! I think I better pay cash, and just buy what I can as I go along. Besides....how could I possibly hide 43 new DVDs from my husband? LOL

Well, you wouldn't have to hide 43 cases from your husband. All of the DVD's have two or three workouts on them. So you'd only have to hide what...21 cases!

Edited to say: It's probably even less than that. I erred on the high side. Not that I'm trying to persuade you to buy it or anything!}(

The 44 pack are 20 dvd.It is difficult to hide. Everybody in my house knows that I have preorder the 11 hardcore dvd. Everytime we have an update I am always talking about the news. My parents think I am off my head but they can do nothing because it is my own money.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

I mostly want it so I can follow the monthly rotations Cathe posts, without having to make substitutions. Should I go through the rotation posts and see if some are used more often than others, and start there, I wonder?

LOL Annette, I thought the same thing. Now on the topic I wish I did in the begining order the whole 44 pack deal because I think within 6 monthes I had them all. I would of saved a lot of money. I don't regret not 1 single bit though because Cathe is wonderful and full of energy:). Her cueing is out standing. Now go ahead and get busy and order, just kidding. If you have the money then do it if not I would say go for the Body Blast series because it is fun and alot of premixes and then after that maybe the Intesity Series which IMO is a lot tougher then the Body Blast. Well have fun on what ever you decide:).

Snazzy that's the same reason I want everyone of Cathe's dvds, for the rotations. I think rotations are great. I have 7 more dvds to order before the collection is complete. I haven't ordered the HC series as yet b/c as of Aug. of last year I didn't have and still don't have a specific mailing address to have them shipped to.

OK I will stop rambling. Go ahead and order the 43 pack b/c I'm placing an order today for the CTX Series.

Haydee

I halfway did it! LOL I ordered the Body Blast series, Terminator + Intensity series, and Rhythmic Step, IMax, MIC. Stinks that for $350 more I could have had them ALL, but $350 is all I could pay right now, and I just HAD to have it. Now I need to order a high step though.....will probably just suffer along with my Fanny Lifter {gag} until next payday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.