Help! I Need Advice!!!

Annie973

I got money for my birthday and am not sure how to spend it. Right now I have the Body Blast Series, B&G, Drill Max and I pre ordered STS Cardio. I am torn over purchasing STS or for about the same amount of money I can get the Hardcore Series AND Intensity Series. I can't make up my mind as to which would be the better purchase. My gut feeling is I will have more options getting Hardcore and Intensity but everyone seems to really love STS plus I pre ordered STS cardio.....I am 7 months pregnant with twins right now so in a few months I am going to want to shed the weight and get back into shape ASAP. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hm. If you have enough cardio options to keep you interested, then I'd go with STS. I love all of Cathe's stuff, so honestly you can't go wrong with either choice, but the layout of STS is special. I'd never push myself to lift the poundage I'm using without the guidance STS provides. In fact, I will be applying what I've learned to my other Cathe weight workouts.

I'd have to go with the Gym Style and Intensity series mostly b/c I find it hard to break-up the STS weight workouts, meaning you have to devote about an hour to each workout. With GS's I often do the shorter 30-35 min premixes when I'm crunched for time and heavy up a bit more on the weights. I feel like I almost get a more effective workout that way. I like the intensity series as well. I do half of Interval Max 2 also when I'm time crunched, and though C&W is a bit "easier" of a workout compared to the others, I reach for this one quite often on days I want a no-brainer workout or when I want to workout but am a bit too tired for other more intense workouts. I reach for the pyramids alot too.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.