Help with DVD purchase

Arnna

Hi,
Am am going to buy some of Cathe's DVDs however I don't know which one to buy! I play netball and am wanting something that will increase my athletic endurance. I love aerobics style DVDs and have a step of which I would like to use. My mother was an aerobic instructor (many years back) so I have a little bit of co-ordination behind me! I want a DVD that makes me sweat and will increase my match endurance. I'm not a fan of the small 10 minute type work out DVDs, thinking something about 30-60mins long. I currently exercise 5-6 times a week so am fairly fit!:D
Your help about this would be fantastic!

I just bought and have started working with High Step Challenge. I was surprised at how much endurance that DVD takes! I think it is wonderful - it is a circuit style workout. I think it is one of the best workouts I have had with Cathe. I also recommend IMAX2 for pure, hard core aerobics. It is a favorite for most of the people on this forum.

I hope that helps some.

The first DVD I got was Cardio Fusion and it is a wide variety of stuff so it keeps it really interesting. You should check out the video's Cathe has as they give a really good idea of what you can expect. I love IMAX 2 and 4DS( this has 4 30ish minute cardio's and 4 30ish minute weight routines. You can double them up too). Wait there are more... Kick Punch Crunch and Body Max especially the power drills at the end!.

There are so many awesome cathe DVD's.

Happy shopping, you won't be disappointed
Heather

Imax 2 and 3 (3 is my fav), Body Max 2, Boot Camp, 4-day Split....oh wait, I think they're all good! If you're looking for super high intensity, then Imax DVDs would be my suggestion. There is also a Hardcore Challenge that has 3 different premixes that include hi/low intensity.

Heather

Hello

Imax 1 is my favorite, Imax 2, Imax 3, Kick, Punch & Crunch, Kick Max (love this one:p), Drill Max, ..... They are all good and intense. ;)

Timea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.