Has anyone conquered B&G?

ksg68

Cathlete
I did B&G this morning for the first time in a while...has anyone been able to do the entire workout without pausing or stopping or swearing before it's through? All those squats, lunges and frickin' pulses get me every time! :eek:

Hats off to anyone who has done this in it's entirety!

Without pausing or stopping, yes --- without swearing, no!

What she said!:D It got easier after STS, but it still is a toughie!!! The floorwork makes me grumble. The 1st time I did it I hurt for about a week. Now its just mild booty soreness the next day.

Nan

Way to go girls!!! My booty is already sore and I just did it this a.m.! How many times did you do B&G before you conquered it?

Right now I do B&G about once a week. Don't know if I'd say that I've mastered it--Some parts get easier, others seem not to (like those dang lunges). Then I feel like someone ran over me with a steamroller for at least 2 days. But I figure if I'm not feeling it, then I'm not working hard enough. Otherwise, what's the point, right?
~michelle

Yes, sorry I've been able to do the whole thing without stopping. It does get easier, just keep to it. Sorry so short. I have an infant crying!

I did B&G this morning for the first time in a while...has anyone been able to do the entire workout without pausing or stopping or swearing before it's through? All those squats, lunges and frickin' pulses get me every time! :eek:

I'm with you guys. This one just hurts me. I've been trying to incorporate it once a week along with L&G and I **HATE** floorwork! I just sit there gritting my teeth... it's just painful. :)

I'm getting better though! Someday... I'll get through it. But I can't promise I'll stop hating Cathe for making this one.

Without pausing or stopping, yes --- without swearing, no!

LOL!!!

Ditto (only under my breath!)

I currently do this one 2X a week, in its entirety, and have seen some amazing results!!

This is the one that completely sold me on Cathe! Hurts so good!!
Okay, off to do it now!

Twice a week? Ugh... I am currently forcing myself to do it for four weeks and I've done it 3 times. One more time I keep telling myself. The other leg day I do L&G. It doesn't make me quite as bitter toward her. :)

Without stopping yes only because I'm stuborn, . . . but when those planks come in the end, . . I'm deffinitely swearing!!! Oh and I hate the pizza presses.

Yeah, sorry. I love the workout. It's tough, but doable. Keep to it. You'll get there!

Hurts so good!

Twice a week? Ugh... I am currently forcing myself to do it for four weeks and I've done it 3 times. One more time I keep telling myself. The other leg day I do L&G. It doesn't make me quite as bitter toward her. :)

Yes, 2x a week, and I have been getting compliments on my legs, from hubby, and (sorry babe) even one of his friends!!
This is my absolute favorite lower body workout, and I have several that really nail the lower body. Okay, it's probably my all time favorite workout period!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.