Which Hardcore DVD are you going to do first?

jazz

Cathlete
I can't wait any longer for these workouts! I have been checking weekly for updates!

So, while we are waiting, which ones are you going to do first?

I'm going to preview Imax3 and low max first, then kickmax.

I'm going to jump right in and do the ab dvd and the stretch workout without previewing.

I may even jump right in and do the muscle max and the high step without previewing.

I'll probably look at the gym style workouts last.

It's going to be tough to try not to preview all the workouts at once.

I usually make my "Cathe DVD arrivial day" a day off from exercise so I can preview them all (or most of them...with 11 DVD's, it will be a bit tough to do all at once!).

As for which one I'll do first, probably Kick Max, followed by one of the stretch segments from Stretch Max, or maybe a segment from te Ab workout, then a stretch segment.

I guess it depends on where I am in my rotation- am I due a wt w/o or cardio. Then I'll decide which to do. Getting anxious to get them soon!!

catherine

Tough one... I think I'll preview Imax 3 first, and if it happens to fit into my rotation I might try that one out first too. And why not finish it off with a stretch workout... After that it's probably going to be Muscle max, Core max and High step, in that order.

I'm getting so anxious...!!!

MariaS

I think it depends where I am on my rotation too. I will probably do Imax 3 if it's a cardio day and Muscle Max if it's a weight day. I may tack on a portion of Core max and/or Stretch Max too. I am so looking forward to these workouts!!

Aila:)

I will preview the 11 dvd I have ordered and after I will try kickmax and stretch max too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

I plan on doing Imax 3. It's so exciting for me to just jump right in and not preview.

Joanne

I'm the most curious about Low Max. I have knee problems and am very curious to see how Cathe does low intensity. I'll probably preview and do this one first.

I'm also anxious for the new high step workout and Muscle Max. If I'm doing a rotation that calls for splits, I'll probably do the gym style workouts first.

Core and Stretch Max will be great add ons I could see using immediately.

The ones that could probably wait a few days are Kick Max (I'm not very good at kickboxing) and IMAX 3 (again, because of the knees).

I have no idea which one I'm going to do first, it'll probably depend on where I'am in my rotation. You know it is getting hard to wait on the date of them being shipped out. I'm trying to be pretty paitent because I know it'll kick butt, still I love the feeling I get when I'm working out to her DVD's. I know things will get more exciting around here when we all get her dvds and can compare and talk about what we like the most and what we like the least.

It will also depend on where I am in my rotation. If it's a cardio day: definitely Imax3. A weight day: one of the gym-styles. I'll probably tack on Stretch Max to whatever I do. I can't wait to get these!!!

I'm so excited. I think I'll probably do kick max first because I don't have any other kickboxing tapes and that'll be new to me. Then I'll do a set of the abs portion and a set of the stretch portion. I love previewing new DVD's all in one day. I feel like I have a long healthy movie night planned. LOL!:7

I can usually throw ab work in on any day of the week, no matter where I am in my rotation, so I will most likely do Core Max first. As far as cardio is concerned, I think it will be Low Max that I do first.

Depending on what I need that day, I'll do Imax3, KickMax or one of the gym style workouts, whatever I am up for that day. I am curious about LowMax and the High Step one too, but will probably save them for later. After my first workout, I'm looking forward to a StretchMax and a CoreMax. Not too original am I?

Great question! This is the first I have thought about this and for me I think it may be Imax 3, Kick Max, or Muscle Max, or High Step Challenge or a Gym Style - HA - can you tell I have NO IDEA!! :) :) I guess I'll decide once I start previewing them! :+

Jo

I'm most excited about low max so I'll probably preview that first and then get down to business. Then I'll worry about muscle max and core max! Can't wait!!!!:eek:

-Angie

HA! Low Max indeed. I just KNOW it's going to have tons of lungey moves.x( But I am curious to see it!

I'm the type who will want to see each & every one of them. Depending on what day of the week I get them, it could be one long marathon, or half one day & half the next.

The one I do first will depend on what I see when I preview! I have a sneaking suspicion it will be Gym Style or Muscle Max.

Ruth:) :)

I just logged in this A.m. hoping for another update.

If these workouts arrive close the weekend, I could have a Cathe maraton too and preview them at night - DH works at night and he thinks it's funny when he sees me lying on the coach (usually eating something) while I preview workouts.:)

I plan to incorporate the stretch and core workouts into what I am already doing while I spend about a week previewing the rest. I am most looking forward to muscle max. Love full body weights!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.