Gym Style Back, Shoulders.....

taprice

Cathlete
I loved this workout. It has great variety and fully works the muscles. The resistance band added enough challenge at the end to really recruit all muscles, and probably improving strength even more. Any fitness level could use this workout and really benefit. The 62 minutes flew by and I can't wait to do chest and triceps. I didn't preview the workout, but had all my weigths out and I easily followed along using most of the same weights Cathe did. The combination of rep speeds, number of reps, and exercises kept the routine interesting and challenging. This one is definitely one I will use often.

Tracy

This is an area where I really need a good workout, so this sounds like it will be just right for me. I can't wait to get all my new DVD's.

(Here's the sad part: I'm already starting to ponder over which DVD I will buy next. I'm leaning toward the Rhythmic Step DVD since my version is one I taped off of FitTV. Also, I'd love to have MIC and IMAX)

Don't be sad, Catwoman, thinking about what you want next is just a natural, normal response to Cathe's workouts. Just give in}(

take care
Maggie

I am definitely with you Tracy! This was an awesome workout and the band really did wonders! Can you believe she used 20 lbs with the bicep concentrated curls??? WOW....:)...Carole

20# concentration curls! Yeow! I've gotten to the point where I can usually use the same weights as Cathe for biceps, and I've used 20# for alternating curls in P90X, but I can't see doing a 20# concentration curl! (I does, however, give me something to work up to!)

I was preveiwing this morning and thought wow 20# concentration curls. My biceps are still sore from muscle max!! I do like a challenge to work up to }(

catherine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.