Grateful for the Cathe DVDs I Don't Have!

I know it's a weird title but I am sooo grateful when Fit tv airs workouts that I don't own! Last week my prayers were answered when they showed Step Blast, Step, Jump & Pump, Cardio & Weights & Rhythmic Step. I am also elated when they show IMAX 2. I have soooo much fun with these and burn a ton of calories because my body goes, "Hey! Havent' done you in a while!" I think my husband thinks I'm a big cheeseball when I do these particular workouts because I always have a big grin and I honestly have a great time doing them. Of course I'll purchase them when I can, but they give me something different and fun to look forward to!!

If you have a tivo

You can save them. I have them all saved and RS/SB is a good combo because they really aren't as long as the real wo.

I love all those workouts! They are so much fun! Just wait until you can get the DVD's and enjoy the premixes as well! :eek: Oh the possibilities and options and fun fun fun!!!

I'll actually sit on my butt and watch Cathe and crew workout on Fit tv. Usually I get my workout done early so by the time I'm done her workouts air on Fit tv. I'll sit and watch and be grateful that I'm already done for the day. Pathetic or not?

I too am very grateful to be able to see Cathe's workout's on fitv! I have them all saved on my DVR:) Love it:D

Haha - I do the same thing sometimes! I'll have already done a different workout and then just sit and watch. What I like though, is the days I do choose to do a Fit TV workout, during the commercial I'll either do some punching and kicking on my bag, run sprints on the treadmill or just do a few intervals to fill the 3 minute commercial breaks. This has been a nice change of pace lately.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.