Getting Married

michelle54

Cathlete
Hello all. It has been a LONG time since I have posted. I need to lose 20 lbs for my wedding. I lost 100 about 3 years ago, and now I really want to be at that "perfect" weight and size for me. I am getting married in May. I need a quick slimming regimen. The only problem I have is that I work 6-7 days a week, so I only get to work out about 3-4 days a week. (I am also a single mother, so my life is packed, but I really really want to look good for Jamaica). I wouldn't mind the health benefits either.

What I have. I have all Cathe Dvd's except the one that includes rythmic step (my favorite, I have it on VHS). I also have all the classic firms (first six), most of the in the middle ones, and all but the abs tapes from the last 3 releases (oh yeah and the add ons from bs3 series).

I know this question gets asked frequently, but I was thinking that doing the CTX series for 4 weeks (3x a week, for total of 2 rounds each) would be a good way to start. Of course I am on the eating. I will do my best to cut out desserts (I love them so). I also try to have a yogurt and a banana for breakfast, and a lean cuisine for lunch).

Any suggestions

Congrats!!! I just got married on the 14th, and I can feel for how you want to look just perfect! Unfortunately, I am not the girl to be your expert advice as I am looking to get started myself. From what I hear, CTX would be a good choice because the workouts are total body (a body part each day plus aerobics) and also shorter than some of her others. As I write this, I'm talking myself into getting that series!

Mostly just wanted to say congrats - and do the best you can to lose the weight, but don't drive yourself crazy over it. You'll be beautiful and it will all be perfect. Are you getting married in Jamaica? I just got married in Mexico - it was fabulous! Good luck and congrats once again!

Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.