Francine, can you help me?

ChicagoJen

Cathlete
Hi Francine,

While searching for a new lower body routine, I came across your post to "nice legs" with a link to virtualtrainer.com for a lower body program. When I click on the link I'm not really sure where to go from there?? (Maybe that url no longer provides the information. I'm not sure...)

Can you help me with this? I would love to try this training method.

Take care,
Jen

Chicago Jen

Hi Jen,
You got it and then some ;-)
The virtual fit trainer is now in the archives
http://web.archive.org/web/20010626174745/http://www.virtualfit-trainer.com/LBS.htm

You can also do an advanced search for Freestyle and one for lowerbody solution and you will find some good reads! The latest post on this topic was from "Freestyle" and "nice legs")which reminds me I have to go back and reply when I get a chance on the freestyle one) I have a Freestyle diet and exercise program to post so I'll post it here too!

SAMPLE HOME WORKOUT& DIET PROGRAM
Sets and repetitions listed below are for experienced trainees. Beginners: start with one set and work up gradually, progression varies with individuals as to condition, age and determination to reach personal goals.
The following workout is only a sample, which can be modified- depending upon equipment availability and exercise preferences.

Monday o Tuesday o Wednesday o Thursday o Friday o Saturday:
FORWARD LUNGE 4 X 20
REVERSE LUNGE 4 X 20
SIDE LUNGE 4 X 20 These 5-6 exercises are done in a cycle
REVERSE CROSSOVERS 4 X 20 see pages 78 & 79 in Chapter 8
INNER THIGH LUNGE 4 X 20 Time for these cycles--30 minutes max!
ROPE SQUATS (optional) 4 X 20 __________________________
LEG RAISES 5X 30 These exercises are also done in a cycle
KNEE RAISES 5 X 30 _____see Chapter 9__Time to complete- 12 mins.
REVERSE HYPER-EXT. 4 X 15
CARDIO (optional) 30 Minutes. Max.
Approx. time: Under 1 hour… with cardio- 1 hour- 15 minutes maximum

Extras on Tuesday o Thursday o Saturday:
DEADLIFT & UPRIGHT ROW 4 X 10-15
REVERSE DIPS 4 X 10-15
CURL AND PRESS 4 X 10-15
DUMBBELL ROW (one arm) 3 X 10
Approx. time: 20 minutes extra on these days

Diet and Nutrition Suggestions:
Basically your diet should consist of fish or chicken (grilled-plain), LOW glycemic
veggies and fruit, water, egg whites. No sugar, starch or any kind of sodas! A sample diet
would look something like this:
BREAKFAST: 2 eggs with multi-grain toast-plain & juice or non-fat cottage
cheese & fruit or protein shake mixed with water
MID-AM small portion of low glycemic fruit
LUNCH: tuna salad and celery & water or protein shake mixed with water
MID-PM: same as mid-am (optional)
DINNER: chicken, fish with veggies & water
EVENING: nothing after 6:00pm

HTH;-)
Take care!

Francine,

Thank you so much for all of this information. You are always so informative, helpful, and positive. Your posts are definitely appreciated! : )

Take care and keep up the great work!
:7

Jen

Francine ?

Hi Francine, and thanks again for the wonderful info, would you recommend this book Lower Body Solution ? .......... thanks Rhonda :7

RE: Francine ?

Francine, I just had to ask, do you recommend both of these books, Freestyle, and Lower Body Solution ? And if you had a choice on which one to buy which would it be ? ............ thanks Rhonda:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.