Floorwork at end of PS-SLA - thank you Cathe!

Fitnik

Cathlete
Cathe,

Just wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful floorwork and abs section in PS-SLA. I have been tacking this onto the end of intense cardio routines and you would not believe the results I'm getting. I'm a meso who bulks up really badly and within a very short space of time with standing leg work, even just using my own body weight. Your floorwork routine at the end of this tape is awesome - do any of your other tapes have just floorwork and abs?

I'm not Cathe - but if you like floor work on legs - try the Firm Lying down workout - it has a new name now - but if you call collagevideo.com (1800-433-6769) and ask them for the tape with just floor and ab work they will know what you mean. Also the Firms Classic Vol I and Vol II have fantastic floor work.

I am new to Cathe so I don't know about her tapes yet.

Hope I helped.

Hi! I am not Cathe but if you love floor work on Legs try the Firm Lying down workout - it has a new name now - if you contact Collage video - Collagevideo.com and call them they will have the new name. Also the firm's Classic Vol I and Vol II have great floor work.

I am new to Cathe so I don't know about her other tapes yet.

Hi! I am not Cathe but if you love floor work on Legs try the Firm Lying down workout - it has a new name now - if you contact Collage video - Collagevideo.com and call them they will have the new name. Also the firm's Classic Vol I and Vol II have great floor work.

I am new to Cathe so I don't know about her other tapes yet.

Hi Fitnik, you could address a post to Honeybunch re. legwork as I believe that she concentrates on legwork alot. I'm pleased that you are achieving such great results, it's great when you find what works best - incredibly motivating.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.