FIRST TIME BUYING CATHE'S VIDEOS

kandeycane

Cathlete
Hi all,

i consider myself an intermediate stepper.. i love doing it.. and i have been using kathy smith and tamilee webb videos for awhile as well as some fittv short workouts i recorded. I was wondering which step videos i should start with ..last night really late i ordered the Pure stength series. (all 3) and i ordered power max and step jam (my free selection) . I am now doubting that i did the right thing.. i think they (the 2 step tapes) may be a little to advanced/intense for me .. its too late for me to change my mind now they have been shipped.. I am sure it will be fun and challenging to work up to being able to complete them. any feedback/encouragement.. i am in my mid 30's .. fyi.. thanks and best wishes to all.. please gimme some feedback..

Kandeycane

Hi, I have both Power Max and Step Jam. I think you should be okay with Step Jam to learn Cathe with. Power Max was my first and it took me a couple of times to get the hang of it. I then got Step Jam and it was much easier. It is not as intense as Power Max and she really breaks down the steps. I think you will be okay with both tapes, but I think you should do Step Jam first. Also these are two of my favorite tapes. Another good one to start with, I think, is Step Fit.

kandeycane...

Wanted to add that I bought Mega Step Blast first, and I find this to be a very very easy tape to learn, and also Step Heat, that one is easy too, to learn, not do. I like both a lot. Like the other posts state, Step Jam is a great learning tape too.

Avoid Step Works if you are a beginner, I have it and still can't master the darn thing after a year. Augh

Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.