First Hard Core Workout was....

catwoman

Cathlete
...GS: Chest & Triceps.

I'm shocked at how much I feel it in my anterior deltoids -- must have been all those inclines, because as I was doing them I could really feel a change in the emphasis from the mid and lower pecs up to the higher pecs and shoulders. I don't mind the added kick in the shoulders, because I really need work there.

I was also shocked at how hard those one-arm lying extensions kicked me in the..er...triceps!

GREAT WORKOUT!

Next up: GS: Back, Shoulders, & Biceps. After that, I might give Lowmax or Imax 3 a shot, although I can already tell that these are workouts I'm going to have to break apart into smaller sections to incorporate into my other cardio work. You know, use them as a supplement to other aerobic workouts until my stamina builds up a little more. Darn asthma is always holding me back!!! :7

Hi catwoman I have GS chest and triceps on the sched for tomorrow. today I did GS Back shoulders and biceps followed by first 3 steps and intervals of Lowmax (was supposed to do 4 but was pooooped!!!). It seems like I got a good workout. Feeling it in the biceps and back not so much the shoulders though-hmmm. Try as I may I just can not seem to match Cathe on upper body work. 20 # on concentration curls OMG!!! Something to work towards}(

your gonna love lowmax. It's fun and a good low impact workout. Don't let the word "low" in the title fool you - hee hee.

catherine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.