firm forum how it works

reba

I would like to know how to get in contact with the person who are selling the videos. I have never done this before .Have any of you girls done this ? sure could use some help on this . appreciate any help

I am not sure whether I am answering your question. I have bought tapes from the Firm Swap Forum. Go to www.firmdirect.com, pick Fitness Forum on the top bar, click 'Accept' and then select Firm Swap. You'll see all the tapes which are for sale/trade. Usually the seller will tell you his/her e-mail address, or you can contact her by replying the post (of course to reply, you have to be a registered user). The buyer/seller then negotiate for the price and method of payment. The seller will send you the tape(s) when he/she received the money. For checks, usually the seller will wait until the check is cleared. I have not done any trading, but usually both traders send the tape(s) within a few days of each other; therefore, there is some trust factor. Hope this answers your question. Good Luck!

Haslina

Hi Reba!
Haslina described it very well. Wanted to add that some buyers don't accept personal checks, only money orders or an Internet method called Paypal. It all depends on the buyer. And also, fyi, I've purchased a number of tapes on the Firm Swap (though I've never traded for tapes), and all my transactions have gone smoothly and the tapes I've received have all been in good shape.
Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.