Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Video & DVD Questions and Comments

Video & DVD Questions and Comments Feel free to ask or make comments about any of our Cathe Friedrich videos and DVDs.

Favourite Cathe Premix

This is a discussion on Favourite Cathe Premix within the Video & DVD Questions and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Searching through video and DVD questions, I stumbled upon a reccommendation for a great premix - 4DS Legs + Bootcamp ...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 05:40 AM
Cathlete
CeciFifi's Profile Fields

Default Favourite Cathe Premix

Searching through video and DVD questions, I stumbled upon a reccommendation for a great premix - 4DS Legs + Bootcamp + 4DS Bootcamp + kickboxing. I loved them both! I also love the double hiit + bootcamp on Cathe's intensity dvd.

Does anyone have a favourite premix they might recommend? I don't tend to do premixes and would love some ideas.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:37 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

I love Body Max 2 because of the premixes:

#1 Cardio & Weights - 70 1/2 min.
#2 Boot Camp - 78 min.
#3 Double Upper Body - 72 min.
#4 Cardio Blast - 62 min.
#5 Scrambled Eggs - 80 min.
#6 Timesaver Cardio Only - 43 min.

This one DVD has just about everything packed into it! Music is great also

Lisa
jengollf likes this.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 AM
Cathlete
jengollf's Profile Fields

I'm a big fan of the Body Max 2 premixes, too. I make good use of Cathe's premixes--there are so many I love. I use a lot of them on 4DS, CF, & TTM. Super Sets and Push Pull--the longer premixes in these two make intermediate workouts advanced. Pyramid total body premix, ME/BC premix (love this one!), Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast, then of course all of the LIS premixes--the extreme premixes are my favorite. And I am making good use of Xtrain's premixes--especially the extremes.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:32 AM
Cathlete

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check out Bodymax 2 premixes. I am not sure about extreme premixes. Those just might kill me.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:56 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

If you don't already have BM2, it is today's deal of the day! It was meant to be

Lisa
CeciFifi likes this.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Cathlete

Through recommendations on here, I tried LIS - low impact challenge premix 5 - it includes athletic type step + the step segment from cardio supersets. It's awesome and clocks in at 40 minutes. nothing dancey.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Catheite

I like the Athletic Step Extreme premix on the Athletic Training disk in the Low Impact Series (not to be confused with the Athletic Step workout in the Shock Cardio series). The 7+ minute cardio segment is repeated, and getting through both of these segments without pausing is a challenge that I've accomplished only a couple of times out of countless attempts because the pace is so fast. It involves straightforward moves without complex choreography. Cathe says something to the effect of "breaking through a plateau" and I believe it. I haven't done the extreme premixes for other cardio programs in the Low Impact Series because I enjoy the full workouts and they're plenty challenging.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Cathlete
exercise-lover's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by jengollf View Post
I'm a big fan of the Body Max 2 premixes, too. I make good use of Cathe's premixes--there are so many I love. I use a lot of them on 4DS, CF, & TTM. Super Sets and Push Pull--the longer premixes in these two make intermediate workouts advanced. Pyramid total body premix, ME/BC premix (love this one!), Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast, then of course all of the LIS premixes--the extreme premixes are my favorite. And I am making good use of Xtrain's premixes--especially the extremes.
Which ME/BC premix do you use? Is there one that combines both workouts? I'd like to try that one. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Cathlete
jengollf's Profile Fields

Yes--I didn't know it was on the DVD until someone mentioned it on this forum. It's like the Pyramids premix--it's not obvious and she doesn't mention it in her workout descriptions. On the DVD it is at the very bottom of the screen and it's called "bonus combo." I love it. If you love those two workouts and that bonus combo in particular, you have to get Terminator. I LOVE those workouts. Long tough "premixes" that put all the workouts in that series together in new and fun ways.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Cathlete
nckfitheart2009's Profile Fields

Thumbs up Hiit Premixes

I must admit up to a year I had been mainly working out full program.
I now decided to thoroughly explore premixes.

So far Double Hiit from INTENSITY and all premixes from Cross fire and To the max ( i love the 30/20 Hiit premix ) are my favourite. I can sense the XTRAIN ones being my favourite in future too.

Hiit High, low and/or multiple impact (depending on ability) are the way to go!

All the best everyone,

Fitness is not about being better than someone
else. It's about being better than you used to be.

======================================

Nathalie