Favorite Cathe Cardio workouts?

faith4us

Cathlete
I am in need of some new cardio workouts. While I am waiting for the STS cardio to be done I thought I would ask you all what your favorite Cathe cardio workouts are.

I especially would like to know which ones you like if you need to modify high impact moves. I love Low Max and do it often.

Thanks,
Tracy

Step blast is probably my favorite one. However I love doing anyone of the IMAXs if I want to kick it up a notch or two.(or five or six. lol)

Body Max 2, Step Blast, Imax 3, Low Impact Circuit (cardio premix), 4DS (double cardio, high- and low-impact step), Kick Punch Crunch.

Heather

Drill Max, Low impact Circuit premixes, Body max 2, Kick punch crunch, step blast,Maximum Intensity Cardio, Rhythmic Step.

Tough to name just ONE favorite.
Sometimes it depends on my mood. Step Blast & Rhythmic Step are good. LOVE the cardio sections from BM2 & LIC - cardio fusion is great for these.

Yeah I go through cycles when I enjoy some more than others. But it's interesting you mention low impact b/c my current favorite is combining Low Impact Step from 4DS w/the cardio from Low Impact Circuit.

Maximum intensity cardio

I just posted about this in the open discussion forums...OMG, this is like the hardest one I know of. In fact, it's on my STS rotation for tomorrow.

Hello

My favorite is Imax 1, I also love Kick Max, Imax 2, Imax 3, Kick, Punch & Crunch, Maximum Intensity Cardio.:D

Timea

I love the Imaxes, but if you need to modify for low impact these wouldn't be good for you.

I think Low Impact Circuit is a little under-rated. I'm an intensity junkie, and I still find that I get a good workout. I always add the bonus section, so that does make it long. But, I think this one gets your core and thighs really nicely.

Thank you so much for all of the great ideas. I really appreciate it.

I have been doing the cardio sections from Cathe's CTX after my STS workouts and then doing Low Max on the off days. I do have IMAX 1, I should pull it out again. I haven't done that one in years.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.