Estimate of calorie burned withe Cathe DVD's?

syreetap

I am Cathe fan and I have several of her dvds. I'm currently a heathly weight but would like to lose 10 pounds. I started a diet and exercise plan two weeks ago and I need to log calories in and out. I would like to know does anyone know or have a guesstimate of the calories burned in a few of Cathe dvds? If not any suggestions on how I can go about finding out.

Any advice is greatly appreciated...

BTW - The dvds that I have are boot camp, muscle endurance, kpc, kick max, drill max, legs & glutes

BTW - The dvds that I have are boot camp, muscle endurance, kpc, kick max, drill max, legs & glutes

I think all of those but muscle endurance are big calorie burners, probably 500+. A heart rate monitor would be the way to go get a better estimate.

If you plug your workouts in the Workout Manager, it will give you a calorie estimate. But it won't be totally accurate, it will only give you an average. I use a Polar heart rate monitor, and the WM estimates are always higher than my Polar numbers. However, I am short (5 ft tall) and about 130 pounds so I am smaller (or at least shorter!) than the "average" woman, which is what I assume these numbers are based on.

I would think calories burned would depend on alot of things....your current fitness level, your height/weight, how much effort you're putting into your workout, the step height, maybe even the temp of your workout room..

you may burn much calories on each of this workout,i have drill max and te calories burned is over 500

I am 4'11/115 lbs and I use a Polar F4 HRM so I know my calorie burn for every workout. In all of her workouts I burn 500-550 calories. I have burned close to 600 for Low Max. If you want to know an exact I would suggest purchasing a HRM that also gives you your calorie burn. Good luck and I hope this helped :)

Calories burned is rather individual, as it depends on your weight, fitness level and other factors. I suggest getting a heart rate monitor, as some others have said. I just used my trusty Polar HRM today (it is the type with a chest strap, which I feel is more accurate than some other designs), and I burned about 540 calories on Drill Max's Cardio Leg Blast premix.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.