Which DVD's to get?

R_Sake

Hi,
I just got a DVD player and need to justify it by building a Cathe Collection! Yes, I'm totally excited! But there's way too many choices and since I cant spend too much with christmas coming I must choose wisely. Help!
I need a versatile collection that I can mix and match with the most. The cathe VHS' that I own now are: Powermax, Bodymax, Powercircuit and LL with S&H legs on the way.
I find I am not that fond of circuits but love her step routines and her straight weights.
My goals are: Shrink my belly, fix my fat triceps and build bigger butt and legs. I suppose lose weight should be thrown in there too, but I'm not into cardio too much, and if I do my Firm tapes 2-3x regularly I lose weight anyway. I want Cathe tapes to complement my Firm videos and help me with my upperbody.
Suggestions would be really appreciated! PS series? How do you mix and match that one? Is it more versatile than S&H when it comes to mixing segments up? Which series do you like best?

I don't have PS or S&H yet. So I can't really comment on them. I can tell you that the total body Maximum Strength is VERY similar to Body Max only without the cardio, so do NOT get that. I recently purchased CTX and really like them. The cardio sections last a total of 30 minutes and, for me, go by quickly. The upper body routines (1 per tape) are only 10 minutes. I will often rewind and do them twice. YOu've been bumped... maybe someone else will have more knowledge of the tapes. Jeanne

Thank you! I think there was a similar thread below mine...which is why no one has really bothered to reply. Should have checked first! Lol, anyway that XT series would be a real good choice if I didnt have LL and power circuit yet. I ordered S&H tonight because I couldn't resist any longer! I just had to get it! LL is so awesome ... I slept for 2 days after that because I think my body was trying to recover! So many people on this board are so strong! The barbell weights you guys use for lunges and squats totally shock me! I'm a 20 lb squater! Lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.