Which DVDs to get?

boofceil3

I am so excited, I just got a DVD player for my birthday! I have almost all of Cathe's tapes, but I am not sure which ones I should get on DVD. I think I for sure want to get the Cross Train express DVD, the Pure Strength DVD, and the DVD with MIS, Power Hour, and Body Max. I am not sure that I NEED to get the others on DVD, but I am not sure. Any suggestions? Are there any others in which you have LOVED being able to break up the sections with the DVD player?

I have CTX, Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max, the PS, S&H, PH+. I got rid of my tapes and am exclusively using DVD. The options are limitless and the workouts awesome. Once you've gone DVD, you'll never want to VHS again! The way they are set up, you can use them as a complete workout or you can mix and match them with ease. Even switching from DVD to DVD, is easy. I'd recommend getting as many of the strength workouts on DVD as possible.

I totally agree with Bobbi. Once you've gone DVD, you'll never go back!

I have the CTX, PS Series, and the MIS on DVD. It is WONDERFUL! I am constantly mixing things up and putting together new ways to do them. It's great whether you want an all cardio day or an all strength day. And no rewinding afterwards!

Enjoy!

Terri

Absolutely not! I use a very basic DVD player or my computer, (although it can't run the dual layered discs which just came out).You can mix and match very easily and even changing the disks in the middle of a workout is fast and easy. Mine is a single disk player.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.