DVD suggestion for on the road?

madhura

Hi,

Would someone be able to suggest a Cathe DVD that I could use while I am travelling?

I will not have access to either weights or steps and so would appreciate if any one has any ideas?

I have the KPC which I will take that with me but was wondering if there are other suggestions out there?

Thanks,
Madhu

Stretch Max
Maximum Intensity Cardio - just do the hi/lo.
SJP - hi/lo
4DS Kickbox
Kick Max
Core Max
Cardio Kicks

Marcy

To the list above, I'd add CTX KB and believe it or not, Leaner Legs. You can use bands w/ LL or do it unweighted. Just go a bit deeper in the squats than you would w/ a barbell. For the step ups, most hotel chair seats are higher than steps w/ risers so that automatically makes that exercise harder. Obviously, it's not brutally tough like it would be w/ weights, but it's still a very solid workout. Really concentrate on your form too.

You could also do the leg blast premix from B&G. Most of the exercises are unweighted in this premix (squat/lunge combo; firewalkers) and for the exercises like one legged squats and walking lunges, you can use your laptop computer as a weight. (Most laptops weigh around 4-5 lbs.) There's no floorwork at all in this premix.

KM is another alternative, especially the leg conditioning drills.

HTH!

Thanks Jonahnah! I have the B&G - will do the legs part - that is a fantastic idea! N will get either the Cardio kicks or then the leaner legs.

Madhu

I'm not sure how much of a cardio junkie you are, but if you don't mind lower intensity, step workouts can be done on the floor as well. I enjoy them so much that I'd probably choose this. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.