DVD recommendation - Where else can I find cardio drills?

CatB

I have the Cardio Fusion DVD and really like the Cardio Drills on that, those high intensity drills that just last a few minutes. I like to do those then recover, sort of as a way of doing High Intensity Interval Training.

Is there another DVD that you all can recommend with something similar on it for cardio?

Thanks!

You may want to check out Drill Max or the Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance dvd's. Also, 4DS has a bootcamp cardio that you may like. But DM and BC are my absolute favorites.

You may want to check out Drill Max or the Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance dvd's. Also, 4DS has a bootcamp cardio that you may like. But DM and BC are my absolute favorites.

Thanks for the recommendations. Are these DVD's all cardio? I prefer not to do cardio and weights together so I am hoping to order DVD's that are all cardio based.

I love the Imax stuff. Really challenging esp if you do the blasts only premix. The Drill Max cardio 2 times premix is really hard too.

I too love IMAX ( especially IMAX 2)! You can use the blast only premix if you don't want to do regular step. I also like the IMAX extreme workout on THe Terminator DVD

4DS Bootcamp
Other drill type workout besides Cathe:
Kelly Coffey Meyer 30 min fitness to bootcamp
P90X PlyoX
P90M Plyo
P90X+ Cardio Intervals
P90M Cardio Intervals
Charlene Johnson CLX Burn it Off

4DS Bootcamp
P90X PlyoX
P90M Plyo
P90X+ Cardio Intervals
P90M Cardio Intervals

Thanks for these other suggestions as well!

I am assuming that with the PX90, you have to buy the whole system, right? Can't just buy the Cardio Intervals DVD?

I will check out that Kelly Cofffey and Charlene Johnson stuff. Nice to have some other things in the mix for interval training and drills (even though we all know Cathe is the best! ) :)

Thanks again!

4DS Bootcamp
P90X PlyoX
P90M Plyo
P90X+ Cardio Intervals
P90M Cardio Intervals

where can I find/buy the Charlene Johnson workout?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.