Drill Max: I just LOVE this workout!!!

ksg68

Cathlete
It's got to be one of Cathe's best. I did it the whole way through this morning and except for the cardio portion of drill #6, it's truly my favorite workout. I love the functional fitness aspect of it. I also love that the weight workout is more toning than building, something I'm focusing on right now. It's definately a must-have workout!

it is one of my favorites too. Although I have to say I do the cardio blast premix more than the whole workout. I do it at least 1-2 times a week. It is fun and tough at the same time. I would love to see another workout like this.
chrissy

Me too!!

Terri,
I couldn't agree more!! My top 3 Cathe DVD's are Drill Max, Rhythmic Step & Kick, Punch and Crunch. These are the 3 I reach for so often. I love the "toning" aspect of it too! It's funny, I never liked circuit workouts until Cathe, now I'm hooked!!

I posted in the "suggestions for cathe workouts" forum that she should make an hour long cardio workout using the stability ball (like in Drill #3). Am I nuts?? Ha ha - that is my absolute favorite drill!!! I love to feel the burn in my arms from holding the ball... and in my chest from huffing and puffing ;)

Happy Drill-Maxing!!

:)Christine

Ah, Drill Max. It's a favorite of my daughter's. I can't say I "love" it at this point, but I sure do respect it. Damn near kills me. Then again, I just tried the Low Impact Circuit cardio premix with an 8" step, and I thought I was going to die. Perhaps I have some work to do in the cardiovascular department.

Terri,
I couldn't agree more!! My top 3 Cathe DVD's are Drill Max, Rhythmic Step & Kick, Punch and Crunch. These are the 3 I reach for so often. I love the "toning" aspect of it too! It's funny, I never liked circuit workouts until Cathe, now I'm hooked!!

I posted in the "suggestions for cathe workouts" forum that she should make an hour long cardio workout using the stability ball (like in Drill #3). Am I nuts?? Ha ha - that is my absolute favorite drill!!! I love to feel the burn in my arms from holding the ball... and in my chest from huffing and puffing ;)

Happy Drill-Maxing!!

:)Christine

Oh me too, me too! I LOVE the drill with the stability ball- I must be nuts right along with you! :)

I love the idea of respecting Drill Max- so true. But if I'm feeling like I ate too much or I've been lazy, I do Drill Max in its entirety and feel immediately better.

Ah, Drill Max. It's a favorite of my daughter's. I can't say I "love" it at this point, but I sure do respect it. Damn near kills me. Then again, I just tried the Low Impact Circuit cardio premix with an 8" step, and I thought I was going to die. Perhaps I have some work to do in the cardiovascular department.

I'm in the same predicament as you. Drill Max just about kills me and so does an 8" step with LIC. :eek:

I also love drill max!

I love the first drill with the 5 pound weights, moving side to side. I smile the whole way through it.

Another vote for the stability ball drill. So unique, yet so effective.

I tend to do the cardio premix the most, but I LOVE the original DVD workout. My favorite weight part is when she does the functional rotations. I think that's what she calls it. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.