DREAM VIDEO

SUSAN RICE

I have 2 Dream Cathe videos. First, I would like to see Cathe do an Interval Step tape with the 1 min anaeorbic and 2-3 min aerobic intervals. Second, I would like to see an Interval/Curcuit Step tape, where she does 5-8 min if intense step moves then 2-3 min of weights and intense lower body moves like squats, while keeping the heart rate elevated. I like the idea of combining my cardio workout with my strength workout because I don't have alot of time to workout.
I would also like to see Cathe incorporate some more intense leg moves in all her videos like the "bun Blaster" at the end of one of her earlier videos (I can't remember the name of it but I have it and that section is great!!!!). Adding moves that really use the major muscles in your legs really elevates the heart rate and works the legs.

She's done this already!

Do you guys have her new tapes? The first section of Body Max is very intense stepping with lots of tough lower body movements, and the second section is circuit training for your lower body. The third section is weight training for your upper body. And, she is currently filming an interval training tape, that should be shipped in a month or two. You can pre-order it now - it's called Interval Max.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.