Did I miss the boat w/ Cathe?

stephanie932

Cathlete
Hi, everyone!

I'm relatively new to Cathe (since Christmas day....lol) and am really upset at myself that I never heard of her prior to this because I was in my own "FIRMie" world. I have been collecting many of her dvds and moving slowly w/ them so I get used to her style. And may I say........I'm loving it!!!!!

I'm worried that I missed the boat as far as Cathe producing new workouts AFTER the Hardcore Series. I did preorder a couple (LowMax & MuscleMax) but I know I'm not quite ready for that level and have to work up to it.

I have read many of your wonderful posts and have learned that preordering is the best route to go when she comes out with new workouts. Do you think she will still continue after this? I mean, 11 new workouts.....that is intense and will keep all of you busy for a longgggggggg timeeeeeeeeee.

So, while I'm not trying to rush all of your excitement for the Hardcore Series do you think Cathe will keep bringing us new and exciting workouts so that once I get to YOUR level I'll be as excited as all of you are now?

~Stephanie

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Yep, I think she'll cook up something even better. She's said she plans to be in this business for a long time.

Welcome to the world of Cathe! Take out your credit card :)

Melissa

I have wondered if Cathe will have another baby. I don't have any knowledge on this one way or another but it is a possibility, isn't it? However, that never stopped her before, it was just a bit more of a wait.

That's funny, I was just thinking about her next series today. Wondering what she's going to come up with to top Hardcore. And I KNOW she will. Scary! (IMAX 4...it will probably involve the use of a parachute.):p

Ruth:)

Oops! Edited to say, WELCOME Stephanie...so glad you're with us!

Welcome Stephanie!

I remember thinking the same thing when I was fist discovering Cathe's world.
I posted once saying, I hope she's still keeping us all going in our eighties, she's had 2 babies since then, and she justs gets better.
I was blown away when Pure strenght came out, and Imax, look what she's doing now ! No worries :), she did say she's going to be in the business along time, so wer're in for quite a ride!
Take care, Bri
:)

I sure do hope Cathe continues to produce more workouts for us! I would hate to think of life without new Cathe's! :eek: My goodness...we are spoiled:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Linda

Also being new to Cathe, you might not realize that she has done new workouts with this many dvds almost EVERY year since at least 2000. So I don't think she will be slowing down anytime soon.

She will probably end up making one of those "golden ager" workouts--with the same moves just not with as much heigth on the Plyo Jacks. ;)

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

You are right, Nadine.....I had no idea that she produced so many workouts EVERY year. Like I said, I'm just getting my feet wet with her, and love it. I just would hate to not take full advantage of a presale.....lol

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

I just found her last year, when I'd leave Fit TV on as I was doing stuff around the house. Every time I'd come back in the room I'd see her and say outloud to myself, "That woman is STILL killing those people." LOL

I'm a former FIRMie also. All the FIRM did was spark my interest in weight training. After years of being "too busy" {yeah, right}, I got back into heavy lifting about 5 months ago. Getting bored with my cardio, and not being able to afford a treadmill, I bought a new step that came with a Cathe video, and voila, I'm hooked!

I started with Basic Step and Body Fusion, but plan to move on to the Intensity Series right away! Just needed an intro into some of her step moves.....man, that woman can flat move across a board!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.