CTX --which is your favorite

jgoycoolea

Cathlete
Brought on by the previous question...

Which tape of the CTX series is your favorite and least favorite--if there is one!-- and why?

Favorite: I am torn between Step & Intervals, whose choreography is so fun and natural to me or LL which has given me more hardness in the quads AND keeps the heart rate up like an aerobics video.

Least: Tough one, maybe Power Circuit. I don't like all the knee up jumping in the high impact part, but I do love to do leg work in the middle of my cardio. So it still sort of balances out.

I just did CTX this week.

Favorite: Step & Intervals

Least: Leaner Legs I dread this workout each time I do it but I like the results :)

And you just can't beat the weight and ab work!

Joyce

A footnote to my other reply for you Bobbi--even this short circuit tape is more intense than what you will find on Karen Voight's new tape.

I think I like 10-10-10 the best because it gives me the most intense workout. My least favorite is the Kickbox, although I admit that I haven't really given it much of a chance (I only used it once!) because it just didn't seem to give me much intensity. I really do LOVE this whole series, though. It's just so inventive and flexible to use the cardio with longer wt. routines on PS and SH--or at least that is how I have been using them in my last two rotations.

Favorite: Power Circuit. I feel like I get cardio and a leg workout in 30 minutes.

Least: Leaner Legs. I have never felt this much pain EVER! I do it though because I know the workouts you hate the least are usually the ones that give you the best results.

TSUT WROTE:
...the workouts you hate the least are usually the ones that give you the best results

I REPLY:
That is exactly why I do so many pushups!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.