CTX Series Question???

slimcat3

Hi. I am new to Cathe and just ordered some dvd's from this site. One of the sets I ordered was the CTX series. Does anyone know when they might be back in stock? I tried to e-mail customer service, but I always get an error message. I have heard great things about the CTX series and I am anxiously awaiting for the set to arrive.

Thanks-

Cat in California

Cat, I got an email from customer service on July 11th. This is what they said about CTX: "We don't have a date on CTX yet. The duplicator who
originally did this is no longer in business and we've had to have the
job shifted to Sony Music for replication. They have not emailed us with
a ship date yet". From what I understand we will be notified when it ships...hopefully soon...:)...Carole

I reeceived an email on July 26th which said that they expect the videos within 1 week...which I think means 2 weeks to customers.

Jessica

>I reeceived an email on July 26th which said that they expect
>the videos within 1 week...which I think means 2 weeks to
>customers.
>
>Jessica

Whew, thanks, Jessica!!! I've been checking on these as I'd love to get them on dvd. But I'm hesitant to order til they're in stock. Which, given the customers who are already waiting for them, may be a mistake:) Maybe I should go ahead and order them and wait patiently???? Like everyone else did:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.