Cross train xpress??????????????

D

Denice

I am a little confused in ref to this series of tapes, Do you do these tapes as your rotation for how many weeks???????????

Denice.

You can do a rotation with only these tapes, and do them for as long as you'd like. You may want to go 3 or 6 weeks and switch to something else. This cycle (I do six weeks and take a week off) I'm doing 3 weeks of CTX and going on to something else with the PS tapes for strength work. I like the CTX tapes, because you just line them up and do them!

Thanks alot, I thought so, I am doing the s&h series with cardio step treadmill and yoga, and love it I have 1 week left on it, so I am debateing on buying the series. Would you say it is one of the better series for weight loss and muscle definition? After the s&h series, I will be doiny ps series with cardio etc what do you think?

Hi Laura.......... Denice.

IMO these are just about the most versatile tapes ever made!

You can use them as is, 6 days a week, one body part per day.

You can split them up to do two body parts a session - I did this one for quite a while, and only did 3 cardios a week (they're pretty high impact)

You can use only the cardio portion in conjunction with another series - I did this with PS in late winter/spring

You can use just the lifting portions - for a rotation I did in spring summer, I used just the CTX upper body lifting sections in a 3 day split - but again, there are lots of ways to combine them!

I think this fall I might do them "out of the box" as honeybunch suggested - but there are also so, so many other ways to use them! They are the best value out there....and did I forget to mention that they are FUN?

I think the reason I keep going back to them is that they are really, really fun!
Sophie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.