Which of the Classics would you recommend learning first

wudnit

Cathlete
Okay, awhile back I was a big Catheite and used mostly her dvd's. However, I've sense gained weight and had stopped exercising for awhile. I'm in the process of doing P90 to get back up to speed and have lost 7 of the 10 lbs I had gained. I did Cardio Kicks the other day and remembered how much I loved Cathe (especially kickboxing...I have ordered her KPC dvd)! I am not big into step, I would do Kickboxing every day if it wasn't for worrying about over use injuries, so I'm trying to incorporate stepping as a change up from the kickboxing a couple of times a week. I have Cathe's classics DVD with Step Heat, Step Jam, and Step Max (I think that is the name of the 3rd workout). What order would you learn these in? I do have trouble with difficult choreography, but I think if I take it one dvd at a time, I will get there.

Thanks for any and all help!!

Mary

I would start with Step Max, then go to Step Heat, and then save Step Jam for last. Step Jam is my favorite of the three. I enjoy all three of these. Step Heat is a bit shorter than the other two, (actually, I think Step Jam is fairly long, at 47 min, not counting warm up or cool down), but, for me, Step Max has the easiest choreography.

Enjoy!

Step Heat was my very first Cathe workout. IMHO it has the easiest choerography. It has two sections. The first section is pretty basic and the second is a bit tougher (but really fun).:)

Great! Thank you

Now I know I have two that I can work up to mix it up a bit. I'm only half way through with P90, but I plan to add these on in the evenings (I do my main workout in the morning), so I will be "good at them" by the time I'm done with P90 and ready to attack Cathe dvd's. I remember feeling so good each time I would get through one of her workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.