Christi.......

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi, I have a question about Christi's step tapes. (I've only done one and didnt think it was for me, but I'm willing to rethink that). Anyway, I'm really not one for dancey step choreography. I'm considering Step Heaven and Still Steppin....which is less dancey? And, when you guys say "dancey" what exactly is your definition? To me, "dancey" equals shuffles, cha cha's, mambo's, walking around the step moves, step ball changes. So is this Christi's idea of dancey too?? If not, maybe I've been putting Christi's tapes off for the wrong reasons.

Thanks,

Stacy

I have both of these tapes. I think they are equally dancy, but in terms of difficulty, I prefer Still Steppin'. Step Heaven is divided into three sections. The first section is about 25 minutes and fairly easy--also fun. I have never mastered the second section, and the third section does circuits with weights. The second section includes a lot of work facing away from the video, and I found it a bit dangerous for me--I kept stumbling. I LOVE Still Steppin' and found it especially helpful the first few times to have a group of easier people to follow in yellow shirts in the background. I also have Christi's The Stepping Zone, and I really like that tape as well. She does a lot more breaking down of moves in this one. But if you don't like mambos, shuffles--all the things you mention--then Christi is probably not for you at all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.