Cardio Supersets Workout DVD or Cross Fire DVD

S~Tyro

I'm SUPER torn between buying the LI Cardio Supersets Workout or the Cross Fire. I LOVE the intensity of the LI Afterburn and want something similar but knee friendly. (I have knee issues from years of gymnastics, so the low impact series is great for me). However, I LOVE the music in the Cross Fire and To The Max.

Will the LI Cardo Supersets be too easy (so to speak)?

Can I modify the moves in Cross Fire or To the Max to be lower impact?

If so, do you think I'd like the intensity of that better?

OR should I just get both?;)

Thanks a bunch.

Sara, I think that if Abraham Maslow could have known about Cathe workouts when creating his hierarchy of needs, I feel certain he would have included her in his pyramid. What I am trying to say is that yes, indeed, you NEED both workouts if you want to feel complete inside. I love Cathe's Cardio Supersets. It is by no means easy but it is low impact. I also love Cross Fire too. You can modify many moves to suit your NEEDS (which I believe deserve to be met). ;)

Just buy them both..... if you can swing it.

I think you're enabling me...ha ha ha! I really do want both. My only worry was that I wouldn't be able to modify the Cross Fire to suit my knees. If it's not too difficult to change it to lower impact, I think the music in Cross Fire would motivate me like nobody's business.:)

Thanks.

Both! Sorry but she is correct I love css on a day I want to sweat but its fast and low impact and it isn't AS hard as lets say Afterburn. But crossfire is fun, super versitle, great when u feel like high impact ...or u can do premix that isn't that high impact but burns a lot of calories. So many premixs. U will love them ..need them... want them! :)

BOTH

Both !
If I had to choose, I would get Crossfire first. Premix #10 is Less Impact and is 56 min. long. It is a great workout !
However, LIS-CSS is also FANTASTIC, and you will get it eventually soooo....

I too have knee issues and I have To The Max and Cross Fire. TTM is hard on my knee but I modify and still get a great workout. I don't modify anything in CF and it too is a great workout. I tried the LIS CSS and found that difficult for some reason, I should go back and try it again:)

Both Crossfire and TTM are created as mainly high impact workouts. I'm sorry, but I do not see the point in devoting hard-earned cash to something that you will have to modify almost completely, except for a low-impact premix. That is not value for money.

Go with the los impact series workouts, to suit your needs, irrespective of what other people are doing or what Cathe chooses to release.

Clare

Both Crossfire and TTM are created as mainly high impact workouts. I'm sorry, but I do not see the point in devoting hard-earned cash to something that you will have to modify almost completely, except for a low-impact premix. That is not value for money.

Go with the los impact series workouts, to suit your needs, irrespective of what other people are doing or what Cathe chooses to release.

Clare

Yes, I agree.

To get the full intensity experience of Crossfire IMO, you will be required to do the majority of the w/o high impact. For example, there is a firewalker Tabata section in Crossfire. Can you modify plie jacks (high impact), three jacks & tuck (high impact), squat jump (high impact), Air Jacks (high impact)? Most importantly, do you really want to modify entire sections? Personally, if I'm doing a high impact workout, I will do it high impact with no modifications. If I'm having a bad day with my knee's, I'll go to something from the Low Impact Series. I think Cardio Super Sets might be the better option for you. And while it is a less intense version of Afterburn (but not easy, trust me!), that's ok! They can't all be killer tough!

In the end, you gotta do what's best for YOU and your pocketbook ;)

Take care,

Natasha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.