Cardio Step Challenge????????????

D

Denice

I just traded a firm video for cathes cardio step challenge, does anyone still encorporate this one into the rotation they are doing??????????? Denice.

Hi, Denice! I haven't used this for awhile, but found it very helpful when I was gradually getting back into step aerobics after a fractured ankle. It is very low impact, but it's a long workout, so even though it doesn't have Cathe's intensity in some of her later workouts, you will still get a good solid hour of aerobics. You might find the voices of the background steppers a bit distracting, and the beach background is certainly not as glitzy as her recent videos. I think this was one of the first videos Cedie appears in. I don't see why you couldn't do it on an easy cardio day--as a substitute for one of her other step workouts.

Thanks Lynda, you are soooo right I was cursing those ladies in the backround the whole workout, I couldnt take them oh myyyyy, and I also was sort of bored and felt like I was not getting anything out of it, but your right I can hold on to it as a lite day. Thanka again. Denice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.