Cardio Step Challenge

susie2

Hi guys! Just have to say that I love all of Cathe's videos. They are the best! What can you guys tell me about the video Cardio Step Challenge. I just received and Was not sure about it, (got as a trade) its still in the shrink wrapping and i dont know if i should open it, or if someone would be interested in trading for it?

Any information on the tape will be wonderfull

Allow me to chime in and be honest

I have to honestly say that if you have my newer workouts that you will not be nearly as cardiovascularly challenged as you are with the current tapes. This tapes ranks as a solid intermediate level tape. I myself, and we as a company have improved very much since the production of this video. At face value, I find the actual workout to be a thorough intermediate level step aerobic workout. However, if you are the type who is very particular about music, the background exercisers' enthusiasm, and perfect production quality, this tape is not a good choice for you. If you are not sure about keeping this tape, it is the holiday season(a perfect gift giving time)and this tape would qualify for getting a friend who is a little intimidated about starting up with a fitness program an enjoyable start IMHO. I hope that you didn't mind my honest input. I apologize if I have caused a dilema.

I think Ill just keep it and add it to my collection. Your right about it being at the intermediate leve. But I just Have to have it in my collection because its a Cathe video. I love all of your videos you are the best instructor out there

As one of those exercisers who is not really into the production quality. As long as the lead instructor can be heard and seen clearly, it's cool with me.

I really like this tape. Especially since I am NOT ready for any of the newer tapes. I also have Rock Bottoms, Fit & Firm, and the Home Step Workout. I am DETERMINED to own the ENTIRE CathE collection.

Older tapes work better for me also

Hi Debbie,

It is great to hear that their are others who feel the same way I do. I love all of Cathes tapes but her older ones work better for my level of fitness also. I am also determined to own Cathes entire collection. I have all of Cathes tapes except Taking It From The Top which has been impossible to find. I have talked to a few people who own it but do not want to trade it. I will just keep looking until I find it. It is my goal to someday say that I own all of Cathes tapes. I especially cant wait for her new tapes!!!

Wendy

cardio step

It is a good thing I have this tape, I am recovering from a stress fracture to my foot & I can only do 15 - 20 minutes of a low impact tape every other day for another 3 weeks. You should always have a few low impact tapes for this reason & for the simple reason of wanting to do a low impact workout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.