Cardio Kicks is sooooo much fun!!!!

Rose11

Cathlete
Hello fitness enthusiasts and Cathe fans. I just tried my first Cathe cardio video: Cardio Kicks. I fell in love! :D I can't believe I felt so invigorated after I finished it. I was so scared to try Cathe's cardio tapes, but the previews here really helped me changed my mind. She is so good with her cues. I had her Pure Strength Series and Maximum Intensity Strength before I bought my second "round" of tapes: Cardio Kicks, Interval Max, Maximum Intensity Cardio, S&H Series, and Power Hour. I received my lil' package two weeks ago (WOO HOO!!), started previewing some of the videos and I decided to give Cardio Kicks a try this week. I'm so hooked now! hehe What can I say? Gotta love Cathe!

PS I'm gonna try Interval Max this Sunday I hope I survive to tell you guys about it ;-)

I know. Isin't it just so much fun to get new videos and try them out for the first time. I just swapped someone a cardio workout I had (g force) for tae bo get ripped and I am going to do it tonight. I can't wait!

Interval Max is an outstanding cardio workout. In fact, when I give it my all, it is the toughest cardio workout I've ever done. But it can be easily modified if you're not in the mood for a really tough workout. I think you'll love it. Let us know what you think.

Enjoy your workouts!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.