Canadian Distribution for all Cathe Fans!!!

jewells

I just learned that there is a company based out of Edmonton, Alberta that carries Cathe videos. I just ordered MIS, MIC & Bodymax. They are called CK Sales, and there phone number is (403) 483-9259. The customer service reps were very helpful and even called me by name the second time I called within 20 minutes, to add MIS to my original order of MIC & Bodymax. They also assured me that the videos would be in the mail by tomorrow, which means I will get my tapes by Wednesday the latest. I'll keep you informed on my experience with this distributor. Apparently they also offer other tapes and have a mail order catalogue. The part are that Cathe's tapes are in CDN$.

Thanks for the info

I haven't tried any of Cathe's videos yet, but I've heard very good things about them. I called the number you posted and ordered the Step Heat video. It cost about $21.00 and with taxes and shipping and handling it came out to be about $29.00. Much better than having to pay the exchange rate for American dollars. The company is a home based business, and the people I talked to were very helpful. They said the video would be in the mail today, but they weren't sure if Canada Post would get it here before Christams. I'll let you know when it arrives. If anyone orders from them, be sure to have a Visa card handy as they don't accept Master Card.

My tapes have arrived!!!!

Well they didn't send them courier, but my tapes arrived today. Exactly one week from when I ordered them from CK Sales. So any other CDN fans of Cathe, I highly recommend that you give these guys your business. I know that they are planning on getting the new tapes in in the New Year. A very Happy & Excited Cathe fan. Jewells

canadian distribution

Just wanted to send a great big hug and thanks to Jewell for giving me the Canadian number for tape distribution. Just waiting to hear what two tapes to start with !
Have a great Christmas !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.