Calories burned during Workouts

A

amanda12485

does anyone know the estimate or average calorie burn during cathe's workouts? i know everyone is different but I am wondering just the average for each one of her workouts?

If you use the workout manager, it will tell you the calories burned for each dvd, including the premixes. I am not if it is an estimate or based on height/weight, etc. I love the workout manager for that reason. I have even used it to decide which dvds to buy.

Hope this helps!

Kristin

Where do you go in the Workout Manager to find this information?

Lollie

Go into workout manager and then click on the calendar. Then for workout type put dvd. The next pull down option will appear and you click on your workout. You can then even pick a premix too. It will tell you the amount of time the workout is as well as the MET value (still don't know what that is, :eek:) and calories burned. I find it very helpful.

Kristin

WOW! thanks for that info. I just went thru all my Cathe DVDs and its nice to know the calories that r being burned!!!!!!!! Lovin' Butts and Guts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. I used to go on this site just for the forums and ordering new dvds. I couldn't figure out the workout manager until they put on the tutorial. Now I am on it every day logging in workouts and planning it out for the week. It is a huge motivational tool. It has kept me going on days when I didn't feel like working out. I have to say I feel so accomplished at the end of each month when I see the completed calendar.

Kristin :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.