Buying a step

brigzach

I have not used a step in years, and need to replace my v-e-r-y old one. Is the one sold here the best, or would I be OK with a cheaper, yet smaller, one? Any suggestions welome.
Thanks

The club step is the way to go if you have the room. It will last you for years and you will get alot of use out of it.

There's also the Reebok step but it's smaller, does anyone still use the Reebok one?

I have the black and gray Reebok step. It's only about 2 inches shorter so I don't know that that is enough to make a difference if you're trying to save space. I don't believe it's any cheaper either. If mine ever wears out (I'm beginning to think it won't since it's 18 years old and going strong) I would probably buy a club step. You may find a deal on one on Craigs List.

the step

Several years ago I purchashed( The Step) from Acadamy sports. The step came with Cathe's dvd (cardio@ weights) The Step is club sized. The Step was worth every dollar I paid for it! I use it all the time and will continue to use it. You will not regret it if you buy it! (whether you buy it from Cathe or a sporting goods store.)If you do Cathe's workouts you need the club sized step. Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.