Bootcamp kicked my butt!

lax lover2

Cathlete
I am fairly new to Cathe videos but am hooked. I First bought IMAX2 and C&W and recently just recieved BC\ME. Just did BC this morning and wow those terminator squats are something else.
I was wondering if I should complete my purchase of the intensity series with PUB/PLB or should I go for Supersets/Push&Pull because I like working with the stability ball. Everyone also seems to lover supersets too.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

If money is a big consideration (and it always is) I suggest that you go with the workouts that relate to what you like to do. So you might decide to get Supersets and Push/Pull for the stability ball exercises you love.

But I do agree with Jillybean. You'll end up loving whatever you get and you pay for postage just once.:) My main fitness goal is strength, and PUB/PLB helped me greatly with that. The pyramids are a different type of workout. Because of the high reps, it also works on endurance, so I'd recommend these as well.

Pinky

i love bootcamp too. i really like ss/pp dvd and also the pyramids. i read on another forum that every time someone did a workout, they put a dollar in a jar. you could do the same ,but put in 2-3 dollars a workout and before you know it, you will have enough to buy BOTH dvd's!! i took the plunge and bought all her dvd's. it took my husband a few days to stomach the charge, but he is fine with it now!;-)

Again, I will second (or third or fourth or fifth) the idea to bite the bullet and get the big DVD package if at all possible. You would never regret it. AND, it will cause you to stop wasting your $$ on other instructors and vids. A little while with Cathe and there just isn't any substitute!!!!

Janice

Can someone tell me if Boot Camp is high impact and if it is, can it be modified to low. Also, how hard is the choreography?

Bootcamp cardio is a mixture of very high impact moves (e.g., airborn jacks, sequential power kicks) and lower impact kickboxing moves. Most of the cardio is high impact and very intense. You could modify the cardio to low, but, depending on your cardio capacity, you may lose out on the intense focus of this workout which, for me, is what it's all about. That, and the awesome core work. It's a great workout! :)

Thanks Susan....I have to stay away from high impact....knee surgery 2 times! I will stick with Cathe's weight workouts and rebounding for more intense cardio!

Could someone list the lower impact cardio dvd's( if any :) )I too have an injury that I have to be careful with:-( Step is o.k but that jumping ouch:( :( :) :D
Thanks Bev :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.