Bonus Combo Premix on BC/ME

ksg68

Cathlete
Has anyone done this premix? I briefly previewed it and it looked tough. Just curious to see if anyone's tried it, how they liked it and how long it was.

Thanks!

I haven't done this in a while, but I know I REALLY like it and I'm pretty sure it clocks in right at an hour. It's a great workout! :D

Jo

I've been doing STS for some time so its been a while but I do love that bc/me premix. I remember it has only 1 set of terminator squat thrusts and they're just in the warmup. Also, it has more lower body work than either individual workout because it takes it from both. It is 1 of my favorite premixes. I love circuit workouts plus this premix has lots of weight work. Hth Karen

It's been a long time since I've done that one, but I do remember really loving it. I'd say it's in my top 3 (or at least 5) for favorite premixes.

I haven't done it in ages, but I used to use it a lot and I remember that it was one of my favorite premixes!

I did this premix this morning and all I can say is WOW! That was a GREAT workout! Definately a lower-body emphasis but a workout worth keeping in the rotation.

The last time I did this combo, I told my wife to hide this DVD from me forever..it's that tough, but I always feel 1,000,000 bucks when I complete it.

Cathe does have a little sadistic streak in her, this one proves it!

Has anyone done this premix? I briefly previewed it and it looked tough. Just curious to see if anyone's tried it, how they liked it and how long it was.

Thanks!

Terri..almost forgot...love the avatar, Disney rocks.

Thanks, Jerry. We were at Disney this time last year (specifically, Magic Kingdom) and we are so ready to go back!! We're planning a 2010 trip for next May. Do you belong to any of the other Disney forums, like disboards.com?

After reading these posts about the BC/ME bonus combo, I decided to try that one today. I barely made it through the squats and lunges, but it was lots of fun! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation to try something new!

Thanks, Jerry. We were at Disney this time last year (specifically, Magic Kingdom) and we are so ready to go back!! We're planning a 2010 trip for next May. Do you belong to any of the other Disney forums, like disboards.com?

Terri...

I'm not a registered member of any boards, but I do read them..I like All Ears Net the best out of them, IMHO....have to check out disboards, though, never heard of it.

DW and I are annual pass holders, we go every November for 2 weeks...:D...we always book so that we leave the Sunday before Thanksgiving when the holiday crowds hit.

We have made a couple of May jaunts in the past as well...just a few days in May....not a two week extravaganza at that time. The May trips are over as the hotel I work at decided to open for the entire month of May...:mad:

I love disboards. There is so much info on that site. All ears is a great site as well. I can't wait to go back!

Thanks!

I just did this one for the first time today. Great work out. Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.