Bodymax

Susan53

[marquee]:-jumpy :-jumpy I DID BODYMAX :-jumpy :-jumpy [/marquee]

I have had Bodymax for a while now but was waiting to build up to do it as I had been away from exercise for a few weeks.

I was so glad when I was able to get through it :D.

So much has been said about it and I was a bit intimitated. I certainly can't say it was a walk in the park but I did it to the end using modifications as I needed.

I am so glad I found Cathe's weight tapes! I can do my workouts at home on my own time schedule and I am much more functionally fit than I have been in a long time. I put my big suitcase on the scale at the airport and I helped my husband put his Austin Mini up on a trailer.....this isn't said to brag....just that it feels so good to be strong.

Good for you! I LOVE Bodymax, but I don't do it very often. I save it for a Saturday morning, and spend the week before psyching myself up for it. I'm wiped out at the end of it, but the high I get from the feeling of accomplishment keeps me going all day!

Veronica

Susan, Congrats, Bodymax is one awesome tape, and you really feel a sense of accomplishment when you make it through! Ain't nothin' wrong with "feelin strong" either, your not bragging, just reaping the benefits of all your hard work. I have many "strong" moments when I'll be moving something or picking something up and say to myself "wow, a year ago I couldnt even do this" . It's a great feeling! Keep at it! Judy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.