Body Pump Video??

SarahLA

Hi everyone!

I have heard everyone talking here and there about a Bodypump Video? I would really love to know who this tape is by, if there is more than one, and where I could order it from?

Thanks!!!

Sarah :)

Hi. I have the Body Pump video and like it alot. I dont remember the name of the person in it and the tape cover is simply white with no fancy pictures on it so her name isnt on it. I bought mine at collagevideo.com and I just now tried to goto that site to see if it was still available but the web site wasnt responding. You dont have to use a body pump bar for the video. Any barbell will do as will a body bar. The actual workout time is about 45 minutes and contains a segment to work each body part. It's not as intense as any of Cathe's stuff but it's good for a lighter day and the music is loud and really motivating and for that reason alone I find myself reaching for it frequently. I use it as a morning workout when I need something to perk me up.

:)Stacy

Looks like it's still available. The cost is $29.95 for the video only. It says it's 39 minutes, but I really think it seems longer than that.

Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.