Body Max (original) Upper Body section

mini-natty

Cathlete
Ok, for all of you that are pressed for time and want a killer upper body workout clocking in at about 30min, I would encourage you to revisit this oldie masterpiece. I did it on Tues -- it's Thurs and I'm still sore as heck!!! Seriously guys, it's a hidden gem within Cathe's older workouts. I am so impressed that Cathe came up with such an intense, effective, upper body workout in such a minimal amount of time.

What are you waiting for??? Go DO IT!!

Natasha

Thanks for this review, Natasha! Hopefully, this is one I can do while nursing my tennis elbow. I'm looking for something short but effective, & I hadn't previewed this one yet!:D

Thanks for this review, Natasha! Hopefully, this is one I can do while nursing my tennis elbow. I'm looking for something short but effective, & I hadn't previewed this one yet!:D

I'm so sorry to hear about your tennis elbow Jane :(. I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but have you tried Travel Fit? If you are not familiar, it's weight work that uses a band only. Would that irritate your elbow?

Also, I don't know if it is something you might consider, but I had tennis elbow about 10 years ago and it lasted about 5 years on/off. Acupuncture was my savior! I have tremendous faith in Eastern Medicine now.

Take care & all the best,

Natasha

Jane. That's right I bet travel fit would work for u!
I ordered pyramid dvd I'm mad cause they had ctx on sale and I bought pyramid first can't afford another yet! Crap lol. So the body max I don't have either. Got to step away from the cc! Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.