Body Max 2 ....ugh

jdawnc

Cathlete
In an effort to complete this workout every Wednesday till we jet off to Mexico, this morning I feel like I have been hit by a frieght train.

This is a great workout and when you're done you feel so humble and strong nothing beats it. I had sweat dripping into my eyes!! I use to dread the length of this workout but by the time I get in my car and go to the gym to workout for one hour and come back thats more time then the length of this DVD.

Butts & Gutts starts every Saturday too. I am scarred but it will be worth it if I can survive.

No doubt BM2 all the way through is tough!! Very rarely do I do it that way. I usually do the cardio pre-mix or the upper body. I admit I'm not a big fan of compound movements. I di love that wo though!!
Great accomplishment on your part! Good luck w/ B&G sat. I ALWAYS feel that one! ;)

I LOVE the "boot camp" premix on this one. It's a very thorough workout without being as long as the full workout.

I think I've only done the full workout once. If I don't do a premix, I'll do the first section, then do the last section later.

so thats another one I have to get

I know what you mean! I always have to wear a sweat band with Cathe wo because the sweat is salty and stings my eyes. I look like a Cathe crew member from 1988:D

I did the full workout once and it will probably be a long time before that happens again. ;)

The premixes are awesome though. The music is great and seems to motivate me more than some of the others.

It takes forever, but ...

I like it better than DrillMax! Given the choice, I'd rather do DrillMax than BodyMax 2. But if I had a third option, I'd go for Cardio Fusion, which I really love!

I have to admit that after about 75 minutes of BM2, I find myself wondering, "Is it over yet?"

I love the step routines in Body Max! That's probably why I also love Cardio Fusion so much.

I know; I'm among the minority on this! :D

Actually, what I didn't understand was more a question of logic than taste, LOL!
You posted that you like BMax better than Drill Max, but given the choice, you'd rather do Drill Max. (why would you rather do a workout that you don't like as much?)

Oops...

You're right! I meant I'd rather do BodyMax...

I guess I should proofread better, but was in a hurry to clean the kitchen (the highlight of my evening)!

Thanks for clearing that up. And guess what? The kitchen needs cleaning again! (I wish somebody would help me clear that up!)

To Kathryn, from Kathryn

Later? I wish! I feel like I'm cleaning all of the time! I really wish I could just live with the chaos, but I can't -- it overwhelms me.

Keeping the house picked up is like raking water ... impossible to make any progress but I keep trying! :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.