Body Max 2 - feedback

Carmen829

Cathlete
Hi I was looking on the Ultimate Guide and see this DVD is classified as cross training. I do not have a cross training DVD. I have many of Cathe's step and other weight work DVDs. I watched the video clip and it seems similar to other Cathe step or work out DVD's I already own. Is this DVD worth adding to my collection?

What do you think? What has been your fitness experience with Body Max 2? Thanks

Carmen.

I canNOT imagine my life without BM2. If I was going to be stranded on a desert island, and could only take one dvd with me, it would most definitely be this one. Super fun choreography and I sweat buckets, LOVE the power circuits, awesome ub work with minimal equipment needed, and the core work always fries me! And the warm up is my favorite of any Cathe workout.

YOU MUST BUY THIS -- RIGHT AWAY!

A friend of mine asked which Cathe dvd she should get (this one being her 1st) & BM2 is what I told her (4DS was my 1st choice but she couldn't spend that much). It is awesome !! Great step work! I also agree that the premixes are wonderful. If you don't want to do it circuit style you have options.
Great all around wo ! Buy it!!! :D

The 'no name' series (Body Max 2, Butts & Guts, Low Impact Circuit, and Drill Max) is a phenomenal series!! And I think Body Max 2 is the best of the bunch.

Reasons why you should purchase Body Max 2:

1. It is very fun and challenging at the same time.
2. Great music and energy
3. A mix of steady state cardio/interval & circuit cardio/upper body tranining/core work
4. With the premixes you get: a complete upper body workout (Double Upper Body premix), a boot camp workout (Bootcamp premix, a 60 min. step workout (Cardio Blast Premix), and a very challenging cardio/leg circuit workout (scrambled eggs).
5. Because I say so! (Just kidding!)

Seriously, I truly think you will love this workout. It is so versatile, and it's a great value, too!

I just got this work out a couple weeks ago and tried it for the first time on Sunday. And, I was surprised by how much I liked it! I don't think I ever need to do the whole thing again, as I have a real aversion to hour + work outs, but the step was really fun and the weight work great. ITA with the reasons Jillybean outlined above. I can see myself using this work out that way. Just buy it already!

anne

You have all convinced me. I'm going to get it with my next paycheck. I think it might help shed a pound or two. Thanks.

I really like Body Max 2. It is a great video. You can do just the first step parts that include a blast w/weights for lower body.

Or you can do Double Upper Body.

It also has great music!

I've never done Bmax all the way through in one workout, but I like the step and lower body segment, followed by the upper body segment another day.

I enjoy the Bootcamp premix on this one a lot (more than the workout as designed).

The 'no name' series (Body Max 2, Butts & Guts, Low Impact Circuit, and Drill Max) is a phenomenal series!! And I think Body Max 2 is the best of the bunch.

I refer to them as the "Fab Four Series" on my excel spreadsheet, Fab being short for fabulous. Can you tell I like them?

I love BM2! I think this is one of the most versatile of all of Cathe's DVD's with scrambled eggs and bootcamp being my favorite premixes. I really enjoy the music on this DVD as well. It's one of those that always puts me in a good mood!

Jo

Reasons why you should purchase Body Max 2:

1. It is very fun and challenging at the same time.
2. Great music and energy
3. A mix of steady state cardio/interval & circuit cardio/upper body tranining/core work
4. With the premixes you get: a complete upper body workout (Double Upper Body premix), a boot camp workout (Bootcamp premix, a 60 min. step workout (Cardio Blast Premix), and a very challenging cardio/leg circuit workout (scrambled eggs).
5. Because I say so! (Just kidding!)

Seriously, I truly think you will love this workout. It is so versatile, and it's a great value, too!

Does anyone remember which rotation used all those DVD's??? I've trying to find it but for some reason can't

Thanks

KAthy

I canNOT imagine my life without BM2. If I was going to be stranded on a desert island, and could only take one dvd with me, it would most definitely be this one. Super fun choreography and I sweat buckets, LOVE the power circuits, awesome ub work with minimal equipment needed, and the core work always fries me! And the warm up is my favorite of any Cathe workout.

YOU MUST BUY THIS -- RIGHT AWAY!

ROF! Katie!!!

I do agree its a great value because of premixes..not the # of them but the diversity they offer... The music is great! The fun factor is high...Having said that- I DO NOT DO Body Max DVDs as produced! LOLOLOL Nothing is THAT fun for me to keeep me going at that pace for 90 freakin' minutes!! LOL

i finally got this one around xmas time. i LOVE IT!! love the step, love the upper body work, love the premixes, love the chaptering. i also have the first body max(which comes on power hour + dvd) and use it the same way. i rarely do these workouts as is but its so much fun to mix and match chapters to make my own workout.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.